Fame Currency brings together Leigh Blake and Ann Gilbertson Haggart – a Female leadership collective at the forefront of driving change through media, music films and campaigns.
We empower big ideas with artists, celebrities, corporations and charities to break through bureaucracy and create a trackable impact.
Leigh Blake Film and TV productions
Blood Brother, Executive Producer 2013
- Won International Documentary Association Humanitarian Award 2013
- Won Atlanta Film Festival Audience Award, 2013
- Won Best Feature Documentary Film Festival, 2013
- Won Big Sky Documentary Film Festival, 2013
- Nominated Featured Documentary, Camerimage, 2013
- Nominated Most Valuable Documentary of the Year, Cinema for Peace Awards, 2013
- Won Audience Awards, Heartland Film Festival, 2013
- Won 2nd Place Audience Award, Hot Docs Canadian International Documentary Festival, 2013
- Won Audience Award, Kansas International Film Festival, 2013
- Won Best Documentary, Milano International Film Festival Awards (MIFF Awards), 2013
- Nominated Best Editing, Milano International Film Festival Awards (MIFF Awards), 2013
- Won St. Louis Film Critics’ Joe Pollack Award, St. Louis International Film Festival, 2013
- Won Audience Award, Sundance Film Festival, 2013
- Won Grand Jury Prize, Sundance Film Festival, 2013
- Won Audience Award, Thessaloniki Documentary Film Festival, 2013
We Are Together, Executive Producer 2007
- Won Audience Award, Amnesty International Film Festival, 2007
- Won Youth Jury Award, Amnesty International Film Festival, 2007
- Won Audience Award, Amsterdam International Documentary Film Festival, 2006
- Won First Appearance Award, Amsterdam International Documentary Film Festival, 2006
- Nominated Best Documentary, Chicago International Film Festival, 2007
- Won Audience Award, Edinburgh International Film Festival, 2007
- Won Music Documentary Award, International Documentary Association, 2007
- Won Rudolf Vrba Award, Prague One World Film Festival, 2007
- Won Special Jury Award, Prague One World Film Festival, 2007
- Won Youth Jury Award, Sheffield International Documentary Festival, 2007
- Won Audience Award, Tribeca Film Festival, 2007
- Won Best New Documentary Flimmaker, Tribeca Film Festival, 2007
- Won Special Mention, Tribeca Film Festival, 2007
- Won Best Documentary, Whistler Film Festival, 2007
KIDS, Associate Producer 1995
- Nominated Cannes Film Festival, 1995
- Won Best Debut Performance, Independent Spirit Award, 1996
- Nominated Best First Feature, Independent Spirit Award, 1996
- Nominated Best Screenplay, Independent Spirit Award, 1996
Red Hot + Blue, Producer
- Nominated for Primetime Emmy 1991
- Numerous Awards Both US and Europe
Red Hot + Dance, Producer 1992
- Numerous Awards both US and Europe
Red Hot + Cool, Executive Producer 1993
- Time Magazine Album and TV Production of the Year
Alicia In Africa, Producer 2008
- First Documentary Film Free online
Keep A Child Alive with Alicia Keys, Producer 2011
- Nominated for Emmy
Ann Gilbertson Haggart
Film and TV productions
- Ann co-founded Fame Currency with Leigh Blake to help start a global movement of positive change.
- With Leigh Blake, Ann helped found, Fund a Mom a non-profit organization directly investing in women in underserved communities via unconditional guaranteed cash income, a Universal Basic Income initiative.
- Most recently, Ann Executive Produced a film and global campaign in partnership with Paul McCartney and Emma Stone to use their Who Cares film as a vehicle to create awareness around bullying and subjugation.
- Ann has led numerous initiatives pairing media with causes, most recently serving as the Chief Impact Officer at Creative Visions, a United Nations NGO working to drive change through media, movements and education.
- Previously, Ann ran explore.org, a philanthropic multimedia division of the Annenberg Foundation, working directly with trustee Charlie Annenberg. She brings over 10 years of experience in nonprofit management and executive production of 300+ pieces of documentary content.
- Ann launched a wildly successful job program for formerly incarcerated youth with New Earth Foundation, a sustainable venture for 8 years and running.
- Ann oversaw production of the world’s largest network of nature live cameras and built two supporting philanthropic social communities – explore.org and Dog Bless You to 9 million + each,
- While running explore.org, Ann identified, vetted and executed over 90 million dollars in grants to over 300 non-profits.
- Ann spent over 15 years in film production, with expertise in utilizing the media and the arts to ignite social change as well as branded content for a global roster of brands and advertising agencies, producing projects around the world.
- Ann brings an expertise in using storytelling to benefit causes, steering and delivering the highest levels of creative. On time and on budget, creating cohesion in direction and communication and facilitating relationships that drive the highest engagement and social good impact.
- Ann created multi-camera, multi-city, live concert pieces with the Rolling Stones, David Bowie and Nine Inch Nails and created music videos with a large range of artists from Courtney Love to John Lee Hooker. Ann was a producer with Executive Producer Ben Affleck on the “Crossing Cords” film as well as “Americano”, a film shot in Pamplona, Spain.
- Ann founded Buyayear.org, a non-profit organization supporting delivery of healthcare and community development services in southwestern Uganda
- Ann began in entertainment as a young activist in the Seattle music scene, using songs from her band “The Shimps” to highlight environmental and societal issues – at a time when this was decidedly not chic.